RHS Photographer of the Year 2011 - Stephen Webb.
The Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) has launched its global search for the most inspirational and creative garden photography. Amateur and professional photographers of all ages are invited to submit their entries online, for the chance to be crowned RHS Photographer of the Year and win £1,000.
Adult categories range from wildlife and people in the garden, to plant portraits. Children and young photographers are also invited to compete for the coveted RHS Young Photographer of the Year title, and prizes include a digital camera and photographic vouchers.
All entrants also have the chance to win the Medici Cards Award, publishing the sponsor’s choice of photograph as a greeting card.
- Plant Portraits
- Abstracts & Details
- Gardens through the Seasons
- Wildlife in the Garden
- People in the Garden
RHS Young Photographer of the Year Competition Categories:
- Young Photographer (age 11-17) - A maximum of five photos can be entered on anything that interests you in the garden.
- Children’s Photograph (under 11) - A maximum of five photos can be entered on anything that interests you in your garden.
The Medici Cards Award:The Medici Cards Award will be decided from all competition entries, and will be presented to the photographer who submits the image best suited for reproduction as a greetings card.
- £5 per photograph (RHS members)
- £6 per photograph (non-members)
For more information and to enter, visit The Royal Horticultural Society's Website